Sunday 30 August 2015

That amazing edgy cardigan you'll defiantly want this winter.

As long as I can remember I have always found it hard to find cardigans and jumpers that I like let alone love. Now summer is nearly over and we begin the decline back into the winter months I find myself on the search again.

The only difference this year I have found it....

The Ozzy Cardigan by MXCI.

http://www.mxci.bigcartel.com/product/ozzy-cardigan

Finally a long warm cardigan that is super sytlish, I'll for sure be trying to save up some of my student loan for my xs/s!
I have bought a few items from this online store and the quality is always amazing an the delivery is always on time.

If  that hasn't sold you....

IT HAS A HOOD!

They also have an instagram page '@mxci_uk'

Get looking!

Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment