Thursday 17 September 2015

A different way to wear a headscarf!

After a dream I had of things getting stuck in my hair I decided to use it as inspiration, by intertwining a headscarf into a french braid.


This was my first attempt.

I sectioned a small layer of hair from the very front of my hairline and clipped it forward, I then bobby pinned the head scarf to the root of my hair behind this layer. 
I then back combed the layer I had clipped forward and brushed it backwards to cover the scarf. 
Then sectioning the layer of hair into three (but making sure to include the scarf in one of the sections) I then carried on doing a french braid.
With the vast amount of different patterns and colours you can get head scarfs in you can easily match them to any outfit.



Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment